Giving a Mitre 10 Gift Card could pretty well be the best gift any do-it-yourselfer could receive. The smile you see on the their faces when they know they can now access hundreds of great brands and excellent advice at their local Timco Mitre 10 is astounding.
Giving a Mitre 10 Gift Card is the perfect solution to give to your friends, loved ones or colleagues.
- All Timco Mitre 10 stores carry and accept Mitre 10 Gift Cards
- Gift Cards to any value between $20 – $1000
- Keep spending the Gift Card until the balance is $0
- Ideal for staff and customer rewards or incentives
- Great gift for Birthdays, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day and Christmas
How to use a Mitre 10 Gift Card at Timco Mitre 10 Hardware Stores
1. Present your Gift Card and products you wish to purchase up to the value of the card or a greater value than the card that will require you to make up the difference in another form of payment
2. Our friendly team will process the card through our system
3. Mitre 10 Gift Cards are partially redeemable. This means that any time within the 12 month validity period, any available balance can be used to make purchases. However, any unused balance cannot be refunded or credited if you haven’t used the card by the expiry date.
Gift Card Terms and Conditions
1. Treat the Gift Card like cash. Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen Cards will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed.
2. Gift Cards are:
- o Redeemable for merchandise or services at participating Mitre 10 stores in Australia displaying “Mitre 10 Gift Cards accepted here” sign;
- o Not redeemable for cash and cannot be used for payment of credit or retailer accounts;
- o Must be redeemed before expiry date shown on Card;
- o Will be void and may not be redeemed after expiry date;
- o Cannot be reloaded;
- o Is partially redeemable.
3. It is up to you to use the full value before expiry date. Cash will not be given for any unused balance. Unused balance on expiry of this Card will not be refunded or credited. If purchase exceeds available Card balance, you must make up difference with another payment method. You are liable for all transactions on your Card except to extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by us or any of our employees.
4. Check available Card balance by calling 1300 55 33 80.
6. See in store if you have any reason to believe an error has occurred in relation to this Card.