Salisbury and Port Elliot Mitre 10 caters for all your painting requirements.
Feel like your life needs new colours? Come in and discuss colours and paints with our trained paint team. We’ve got great equipment and technology to make sure you get the right paint and consistency throughout. At Timco Mitre 10, we stock a large range of paints from our own good quality Accent Paint through to Australian Made Dulux and Wattle Paints.
Our stores are equipped with everything you need to complete your paint job, so this weekend why not head down to your local Timco Mitre 10 and check it out.
Our range includes:
- Colour Sample Pots (Interior & Exterior)
- Decking Oils
- Decking Stains
- Decorative Aerosols (Spray Paint) & Specialty Paints Door, Window & Trims (Enamel/Gloss Acryl)
- Exterior Clears & Oils
- Exterior Stains & Varnishes
- Exterior Topcoats: Specialty & Textured
- Exterior Topcoats: W/Base Matt/Low Sheen
- Exterior Topcoats: W/Base Semi & Gloss
- Fence Paints & Finishes
- Flooring Primers and Levellers
- Interior Stains & Varnishes
- Interior Topcoats: Ceiling & Flat
- Interior Topcoats: LowSheen & SemiGloss
- Interior Topcoats: Specialty & Textured
- Marine Paints (Including Primers)
- Metal Finishes (Including Primers)
- Primers, Undercoats & Sealers
- Sealants Spackle & Patching Compounds
- Paint Brushes, Roller Kits & Poles
- Canvas & Plastic Drop Sheets
- Mineral Turps & Solvents
- Disposable Overalls
- Ladders & Platforms
- Stirrers & Hardeners
Timco Mitre 10 has an extensive product range and it may vary from store to store. If we don’t stock the product you are after we may be able to order the product in for you, just enquire with our friendly store staff.
- We can colour match any colour or paint sample the size of 10 cent coin.
- Our colour matching service is completely free!
- We offer colour matching at both Salisbury and Port Elliot locations.
Do you rent a property or perhaps need to replicate that favourite wall colour of yours? We’ve got the solution for you. Our stores are all equipped with Computerised Colour Matching technology. That means you can bring us a sample existing paint, a piece of fabric or paper as large as a 10-cent coin and we can match and tint the colour to your requirements. This is great if you’re removing pictures from the wall and you pull some of the paint off. Just collect the paint samples and bring them in, and before you know it you’ll have a wall that looks good as new.